Canada is a North American country with a population of approximately 36 million people. It’s is a diverse country with a rich history and culture. It has a lot of opportunities for people who are willing to work hard. Canada is one of the best countries in the world to live in.
Canada is home to the second largest economy in the world. Canada’s economy is diverse and includes business, finance, natural resources, and manufacturing sectors. Canada’s GDP per capita was $53,000 in 2016 which ranks it among the wealthiest countries globally.
Application is currently invited from suitably qualified, competent, reliable, and goal-oriented individuals from all over the globe who have the required skills and experience to succeed in the country as a cashier.
Ideal Applicant will be required to possess exceptional customer service skills, able to thrive excellently under little or no supervision and capable of working with a team and independently as may be required.
Your Day to Day Responsibilities
- Providing distinctive customer service experience to all
- Interact and establish good rapport with customers
- Receiving and processing payments
- Stocking and restocking of shelves
- Cleaning and organization of the store
- Positive and cheerful welcoming and receiving of customers
- Execute all other assigned day to day tasks and responsibilities
Must Have Skills and Requirements
Ideal applicant will be required to effectively meet some requirement before considered for the position which are;
- High school diploma
- Able to read and understand written instructions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent arithmetic and cash handling skills
- Able to thrive excellently under little or no supervision
- Capable of working with a team and independently
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Competent and hardworking
- Capable of lifting heavy objects as may be required