HOW TO CONVERT A JPEG FILE TO PDF
You have an image that you would like to convert to a pdf document? Either for easy sending or uploading to a third party. Whichever way, you’ve come to the right place, because I will show you different methods on how to do it for free.
JPEGs or JPGs are file storage formats for images or pictures, while PDF is the file storage formats for printable documents, books, etc with graphic representations. If you convert a JPG to PDF, you will get two benefits, you can compress the PDF file, thus getting a smaller file size than the original JPG. Secondly, the original quality of the file in PDF format will still be preserved as graphical representation is available, which may not the case with JPG.
Let me guide you on methods that you can use to convert JPG to PDF.
HOW TO CONVERT JPG TO PDF (METHOD 1)
The first method lets you convert JPG files into PDFs but solicits the help of websites online. The advantage is this method is that it works the same on all major platforms including Android, Windows 10, macOS, and iOS. Here are the steps.
1. Go to hipdf.com and select “Image to PDF”.
2. On the next screen, select “JPG to PDF”.
3. Next, select “Choose File” and then select the file from your phone memory that you want to convert.
4. Wait for the file to upload. Once uploaded, hit “Convert” . After the conversion is done, hit “Download”.
HOW TO CONVERT JPG TO PDF (METHOD 2)
This method is specifically for computers. If you want to convert JPG files to PDFs on your computers, this method will let you do so with ease on your Mac or Windows PC without having the need to install a third-party app. Here are the steps:
1. If you’re using a Mac computer, open the JPG file in Preview in an image viewing app.
2. Next, click on “File” from the drop-down menu, select “Export as PDF”.
3. Edit the name of the file and remove the jpg extension, click “save”.
4. If you use a Windows 10 PC, open the JPG file and give the “PRINT” command i.e. Ctrl + P.
5. In the Printer Settings, select “Microsoft Print to PDF”. Edit and check the photo size and fit you want for the PDF, then click “Print”.
5. On the next page, enter the file name, select the location where you’d like to save the file, and click “save”.
HOW TO CONVERT JPG TO PDF (METHOD 3)
This is a method specifically for iPhone users. Follow these steps:
1. Download Photos PDF: Scanner Converter from the App Store.
2. Open the app and tap the camera roll.
3. Select the image from yourccamera roll that you’d like to convert, tap “Select”. After the image is processed, tap “Create PDF”.
4. On the next page, input the name of the PDF file. Set the orientation and margins if you please. Once set, hit “Create PDF”.
5. After the PDF document has been created, select it, tap “Share” and select “Save to Files”.
6. Your converted file will now be saved in the Files app on your iOS device.
HOW TO CONVERT JPG TO PDF (METHOD 4)
I definitely didn’t forget about our Android users, this is for you. The steps are:
1. Download Image to Image to PDF Converter by DLM Infosoft from Google Play Store and install it.
2. Once the app is installed, open it. From the main screen, tap the + icon at the bottom part, select the JPG file from your gallery that you want to convert.
3. After selecting the desired image, tap the PDF icon on the top-right, enter the PDF details and tap “OK”.
4. Your new PDF file will be saved on the phone.
A little note of warning, this app has really annoying ads, it does the conversion job perfectly.
Were any of these methods of help? Drop a comment below!wordpress plugins crackeddownload wordpress pluginswordpress plugins crackedfree download wordpress themesdownload wordpress themeswordpress plugins nulleddownload wordpress pluginsudemy course free downloadfree download udemy tutorialudemy course free downloadvclubshop.ru invite codevclub shop invite codevclubshop loginvclubshop.telvclub.ccvclubshop new domainvclub sign upvclub.shop registerv club cc shop